Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just a little something to celebrate my amazing daughter.

Keira is doing well this week. She had overnight Chemo on Monday and so far she has not had any fevers. I was waiting to update everyone because I'm afraid of jinxing it. This week was tough for Brendan and I, we learned that one of the little girls that was in the hospital when Keira was first diagnosed passed away. I only met her once but the news is still heart wrenching and my heart aches for her family. She also had ALL and was just around Keira's age so it hit close to home.  It also got me thinking about my Kiki and how much this blog has been based on her cancer. Of course that is what everyone is concerned about but I know that a lot of people have been sharing the link and many of you might not know Keira so I created a photo slide show for my little hero to celebrate how amazing she is. Keira has always and continues to be very outgoing. She is   very generous and caring and even with everything she is going through the type of kid who is always concerned about how everyone around her is doing. We enjoyed looking at these photos together today, I hope you do as well.


5 comments:

  1. Well done. Watched the slide show through happy tears. Keira is truly amazing. Love you all.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Loretta's comments above! Just beautiful! Yay Keira! Here's to celebrating her! xoxo ALB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Sharon... so beautiful!! I love reading your blog and hearing how your all doing. Your always in my thoughts and prayers and I am SO PROUD of you for being so strong during this horrific time. I cant wait to see you again and get to meet your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. -Mark J

    ReplyDelete