Monday, September 23, 2013

Well that was pretty much, what is the word I'm looking for?... Normal.

Keira is doing great. This weekend on the spur of the moment (a few days in advance) we decided to go to my parents house three hours away. The road trip was super fun and Keira did great. I had to pack her meds and braces but I barely thought about the fact that she could get sick and we would be stuck there. (Ok, barely is a bit of an exaggeration but it didn't occupy my mind the entire time so I think we are making progress.)

Keira is wearing her leg braces all day now. She is learning how to put them on by herself. As she does with everything, she is taking it all in stride.

Her home bound schooling started today. Her teacher will be here Monday, Tuesday and Wed. for about an hour and forty-five minutes. She did very well tonight so hopefully it stays that way.

I've been updating infrequently because everything is going so well.... hopefully it stays this way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment