Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to you.... Happy Birthday to you

Today the twins turn five! So very hard to believe we've been blessed with our babies for five years. Keira is doing really well. She had a rough couple of days at the beginning of this week and her counts came back down but we are looking forward to her party this weekend.. We've been on pins and needles all week hoping that she is able to stay out of the hospital and with two days left I'm hoping I'm not jinxing us by posting. She had to go the clinic today and she asked us this morning... "do I need to get a beepy machine?" (that's what she calls her pump) and we told he we didn't know and she said " A beepy machine, even on my birthday no fair".... She did end up needing a beepy machine for platelets and I agree NO FAIR but she is home now and we are getting ready for their birthday dinner (tacos of course) and to open presents so they are really excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment